CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

♥finding my way to get through all obstacles♥

<

2009年12月1日星期二

HEADACHE

Yesterday i was sick,that feelings so sucks...sore throat plus flu..
today getting worse..i have fever as well..
DAMN IT!!
perhaps i got H1N1..XD hopefully not..
last night no sleep at all..
INSOMNIA..
now very headache..my head want burst already..T.T
WHO can help me???
now so moody..many problems surrounding me..
job,family and health problems are annoying me..
just want to find a solution to solve it..
or just let it be maybe??
my dear is now on a snooker competition..
try your best dear..i will support u always..
MUACKSS.. 
perhaps only love can make me not so stress?
or i just need not to think too much about those tiny stuff,right??
currently worry about someone that is changing her attitude slowly and badly..
hope she will know what is she doing and won't regret about what her did..
this is not what i hope to see..by the way..take care of yourself..
i have running out of ideas to help you..
long time didn't write blog..like very strange for me in doing this..
anyway..just dropped by here to update my blog and relieve my stress as well..
till then..

0 comments: